Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to move from country to country my apple account?

I just moved and I need to change my account to my new country. Unfortunately I did not know of cancelling any subscription in advance then, I cancelled but the subscription still goes valid for another 20 days. Can I just change my account to the new place even though the subscription still goes for another 20 days?

Posted on May 31, 2020 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 7:10 AM

No, you can't. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. 

From the article below.

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 7:10 AM in response to JFC2910

No, you can't. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. 

From the article below.

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

How to move from country to country my apple account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.