Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song lyrics not saving in Mac

My custom song lyrics not saving in MacBook Air. Mac up to date. iTunes up to date.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 31, 2020 7:05 AM

4 replies

Jun 2, 2020 7:47 AM in response to Marabina67

Hi Marabina67,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are having issues saving customer song lyrics.

The latest version of macOS (Catalina) introduced Music as the successor to iTunes. If you are still using iTunes, you are running a previous version of macOS. I have linked resources to help manage your lyrics for both Music and iTunes.

Cheers!

Jun 2, 2020 8:14 AM in response to Teddy_B

I'm so cheerful you replied to my issue! It turns out I'm doing everything right. My MacBook Air is up to date, it just updated yesterday. My songs are MP3. I copy the lyrics from JW.org where I download the song for free because it's a non-profit organization. I then Paste it to Music/Song/Get Info/Custom Lyrics/Paste/Ok. It doesn't save. I've done this before with no problems. It's a mystery to me. What's next?

Song lyrics not saving in Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.