Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2018 13" MacBook Pro on macOS Catalina kernel panics on macOS 10.15.4

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my MacBook Pro. Whenever I export an update for my apps via Xcode or Transporter to the App Store, the whole computer freezes and then restarts (kernel). I thought macOS 10.15.5 update would help but no luck. The computers behaves fine, no issue until I try to upload a binary to the App Store (At least let's say that's the only know way for me to cause kernel panic). I did a clean install today, wiping all my data, reinstalling a fresh copy of macOS 10.15.5 and Xcode from the App Store. But the problem still occurs, it always occurs after uploading for like 10 minutes. I am disgusted, as a developer, I have to use my wife's 2015 MacBook to upload my binaries, her computer has no issue. I attached the crash logs. Am I the only one ? I would definitely hug that somebody who can help me fix it.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 31, 2020 1:59 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

2018 13" MacBook Pro on macOS Catalina kernel panics on macOS 10.15.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.