Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fault CR#: Kernel Panic Crashes

I'm currently on macOS Big Sur 11.2.2 but this problem first raised it's ugly head after updating to the Catalina release. At first is was sporadic, but a few months ago it became a nearly constant issue and so pervasive I brought my 2017 MacBook Pro 13 into Apple for service. They pronounced that the system was perfectly fine but shortly after I got it back is started again. I cleaned up some old software that I not longer use and that seemed to help a bit.

I was starting to suspect Google Chrome and switched to Safari, I was much more comfortable with Chrome but I'll adjust. Anyway to make a long story short it just happened again. Is there any chance someone could point me to a better solution to troubleshoot what's going on and how to remediate the issue. It's the one thing that bothers my about my decision to move to the MacOS Platform from Windows, I never failed to fix any windows issues, but I found their troubleshooting tools a lot less arcane.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 7:26 PM

Hi,

Page Fault tends to be RAM related issue. Try to run Apple Diagnostics if it reports RAM related errors(PPM001 to PPM 0150.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, contact Apple Support to tell them the circumstance you face with now.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Fault CR#: Kernel Panic Crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.