Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Charge

I’m trying to figure out y I have so many charges coming out of my account on behalf of apple, on the 28th I had $65 come out of my account, and today I had a $10.94 charge and another $17.43.....that’s **** near $100 in one week someone need to explain and refund me my money ASAP because my apple subscription is paid monthly there is no way it could be behind in any way.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 6:25 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about your charges but the following may help. See the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2020 6:25 PM in response to shateria240

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about your charges but the following may help. See the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Unknown Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.