Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown charge from Apple

Hello, I'll get straight to the point. They charged me $ 13, and I could not determine for what. There is nothing in the subscriptions section, the operation was carried out on behalf of epl. I do not understand where and to whom I need to write, help me, please, figure it out.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:17 AM

Nobody on these boards will know what it is. Click here for information; if the article doesn't cover it, use the link to contact Apple Support.

If they can't identify it, dispute it with your financial institution.

(199630)

3 replies

Jun 8, 2021 3:12 PM in response to vasilisa290

Hi vasilisa290,

Welcome to the Apple Community, where some of us do our best to help each other.

Wondering if you looked at your Apple ID account to see if the purchase was listed there, and may be recognised ?

Apple support have an article online that may help you request a refund, just click the link below:

If you see an unexpected charge:

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don’t recognise, but you must pay for the purchase first.

How to cancel subscriptions from Apple

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202039

Hope this helps you :)

Unknown charge from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.