Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app unable to connect

I’m trying to select a provider in the health app, however it only says unable to connect. So when you open the health app and go to Access Your Records, not a single hospital record pulls up. Everything is up to date. I’ve tried to search while WiFi is on and off, I’ve restarted the phone, even contacted Apple support and nothing is working. My father had a stroke so I’m trying to get all his records set up. Any information that may help fix the issue? This is for an iPhone 7

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 5:46 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 3, 2020 10:21 AM in response to Jestat1975

Hi there Jestat1975,

It sounds as though when attempting to use the "Access Your Records" feature that you're unable to see search results. I'd be happy to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch

It sounds as though from what you describe the Health app may not have access to see your location.

If you navigate to Settings>Privacy> Location Services is the Health app listed as having Location Access?

Additionally, here is a resource that provides more information on adjusting Location Services:

Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Health app unable to connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.