Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Window Keeps Appearing

I did a Windows update the other day and now an iCloud window keeps popping up. I close it and 20 minutes later it pops up. Anyone have an idea of how to stop this? The window has no instructions.

Thanks

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 7:34 PM

I think I've solved the problem by restarting my PC. I thought I'd already done that since installing the latest iCloud for Windows, but maybe not. In any case, the problem seems to have gone away. It's been a few hours and the annoying iCloud window hasn't popped up.

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 2:36 PM in response to TonyMan13

For me, it started happening as soon I as I downloaded and installed the latest version of iCloud for Windows. This was about the same time as you. It looks like I have version 7.19, which appears to be the same version you have, assuming that little 7.19 number in the upper right is actually the version number.

The window re-opens about every 20 minutes, just like you describe. Sometimes I just minimize it instead of closing it. If I do that, then the minimized application icon starts flashing amber in the taskbar, as if something is wrong and it's trying to notify me. It never displays any text indicating what the problem might be though. It's puzzling. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Icloud Window Keeps Appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.