Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic - MacBook Pro 13 2020 (High-End)

Hi,

I am experiencing unreasonable restarts in my Mac ! I tried reseting NVRAM and reinstalling the latest Mac-OS, but unfortunately am still facing the same kernel panic issues.

I have been using this Mac for a week now and I really hope to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Appreciate if you could help me in this matter...

Cheers

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 6:45 AM

I have had this happen to me just now on my MBP (13 inch 2020, 4 thunderbolt 3 ports) same model as far as I can tell.

Has happened twice, one on a boot up, once while playing Oceanhorn 2. System freezes, screen blanks and fans go crazy for a few seconds, until the system cuts power.

I have also reset NVRAM and updated to the latest OS and all other updates.

Could this be a fault with the model? I've had it roughly a week.

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 6:45 AM in response to FATSSHK

I have had this happen to me just now on my MBP (13 inch 2020, 4 thunderbolt 3 ports) same model as far as I can tell.

Has happened twice, one on a boot up, once while playing Oceanhorn 2. System freezes, screen blanks and fans go crazy for a few seconds, until the system cuts power.

I have also reset NVRAM and updated to the latest OS and all other updates.

Could this be a fault with the model? I've had it roughly a week.

Cheers

Kernel Panic - MacBook Pro 13 2020 (High-End)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.