You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to listen to just one artist in iTunes in iOS:

I have a subscription to Apple music and want to be able to listen to music by a specific artist -- e.g. Thelonious Monk. But the search in iOS returns a radio station that includes Thelonious Monk and a bunch of others that I'm not interested in. Also returned is one shared list that has no tracks in it. Search also proposes auto completions, some of which give back "no results" which is frustrating (e.g. "theolonious monk essentials" is suggested but returns no results).

Any advice for how to do this?

iTunes on Mac allows better browsing but is terribly slow to navigate. And there isn't a way I could find to "bookmark" a location which means repeating the clicks to navigate to the artist each time.

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:45 AM

Hey sotto65,

In the latest iOS search the artist name in Apple Music and tap on the artist name, there should be a small play button you can press to play songs by that artist exclusively.

2 replies

How to listen to just one artist in iTunes in iOS:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.