You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Individual songs in a Apple Music radio station

Is it possible to "love" individual song in a station? Or add it to a playlist?

I'm listening to the Strombo Show station and it does seem like Apple Music knows the track+artist of individual songs in the station, but if there's a way to mark a specific song, I can't seem to find it. This is unfortunate as the station's a great way to discover tracks, but for discovery it's kind of limiting.

I mean, I could just write it down and look it up later. Like I did when I was listening to radio in the 1990s. Like a caveman. :)

Posted on May 29, 2022 4:34 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 29, 2022 7:21 AM in response to picas

I've tried that, and it does work, but:

• It's really awkward to do it on desktop; you need a phone with the app on it at hand
  • It's almost impossible to do on mobile, as Shazam doesn't seem able to "listen" to the audio output
  • For both, it tends to get the album wrong (eg, it'll grab a compilation instead of the original single or LP) or version (eg, it'll grab the radio edit instead of the album version of a track).

It's almost faster to just use the Remind app

Individual songs in a Apple Music radio station

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.