Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im still unable to airdrop files from my I pad (procreate) to mi iMac pro. I do not have any firewalls. I connect with bluetooth but as soon as I try to air drop the file the connection breaks.

I'm unable to airdrop files from my I pad (procreate) to my iMac pro. I do not have any firewalls. I connect with bluetooth but as soon as I try to air drop the file the connection breaks. I have a third generation iPad. I do not have a cord that will connect from my iPad to my iMac. Is there a cord that can connect them or a way to use airdrop so it doesn't break the connection before I can copy my files?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 1:52 PM

I just learned I can use the files in I cloud and it worked perfectly.

Similar questions

1 reply

Im still unable to airdrop files from my I pad (procreate) to mi iMac pro. I do not have any firewalls. I connect with bluetooth but as soon as I try to air drop the file the connection breaks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.