Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free subscriptio form Apple TV service

I have purchased a new iPhone 11 and received a free , one year subscription for Apple TV for the entire family.

but when I try to watch a movie, I have only two options, buy or rent, both with price.

so I don't understand, if I have a subscription, why do I pay for the rent of the movie!?

Also, I don't want to download the movie, why can't I see on by streaming (like Netflix)?

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 12:11 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2020 7:39 AM in response to ilro

It is marketed as a service for Apple originals, and you would have gone into the distinct section to claim the offer, which shows exactly what is included. There are currently 24 series and 4 movies and more are added each month. Most services take time to build up their library.

If you rented a movie that would have nothing to do with Apple TV Plus, and as soon as you rented it would have been billed to the account regardless of if it was watched. As per the terms, all sales are final. One is free to request a refund, however it is within their discretion as to whether one is granted.

Free subscriptio form Apple TV service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.