Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to backup my iphone music on icloud

PLEASE GUYS SUGGEST ME FOR THIS

I WANT TO BACKUP MY PHONE TO ICLOUD

COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM ME

IS IT IPHONE MUSIC SONGS ALSO WILL BACKUP ON ICLOUD

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 10:21 AM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

8 replies

Jun 3, 2020 12:19 PM in response to razmee209

Thanks for reply

Actually sir, I have been using the copy trans software to transfer the songs to my iPhone and today I noticed, in the iCloud backup there is no option for music backup on iCloud. My storage almost going to finish and in my phone storage there are other files showing and I want to delete that files

Do you have any other solution to delete my other files data ?

Jun 3, 2020 3:33 PM in response to Reet05

Short answer, no, iCloud cannot backup your Music content. Thats up to you as the user to ensure its backed up someplace. It's not a default option in the system, but yes in theory you could put all your music in iCloud Drive and access it through the Files app, but then you lose a lot of additional functions that the Music app provides to you.

Jun 3, 2020 8:30 PM in response to Reet05

iTunes purchased content can be downloaded to your PC and backed up for safe keeping, but content that was synced to your iOS device from a computer can not be removed from the iOS device. There are copyright protections in place that only allow syncing of Music content on a one way track. There are third party softwares that claim to be able to copy that data off the device, but you take your data security into your own hands at that point as third party software not sanctioned by Apple may carry the chance of damaging the software of your phone.

Jun 4, 2020 11:34 AM in response to Reet05

If the data is on a computer currently, invest in an external hard drive for backup purposes of that machine. Or, use a cloud backup service for the computer that covers all files. Like carbonite. If the files you are questioning are on the phone already, I can make no suggestions that could compromise copyright laws in pulling data off that device. You will have to research that on your own.

i want to backup my iphone music on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.