Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems downloading macOS High Sierra 10.13

Hello.

I'm trying to download a copy of macOS High Sierra so I can reinstall it on my Macbook (Late 2009, white. It IS officialy supported under macOS High Sierra)

I did some research and I found this official link from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208969

Get macOS High Sierra

When I click this link and "Open with App Store", it doesn't redirect me to the macOS download page.

I also tried changing the location in the bottom right corner of the App Store, still no result.

Any ideas on what is actually happening?

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 12:30 PM

5 replies

Jun 3, 2020 5:06 PM in response to srinivas210

Naw, not damaged, it's just that you have an old copy already in Applications, there are 2 cures...

Disconnect from the Internet & set the Date back to 2014, then you can run the Install MacsOS High Sierra App in Applications, so expired Certificates are not expired.

Or... trash the Install MacsOS High Sierra.app in Applications then a new copy can be downloaded.

Problems downloading macOS High Sierra 10.13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.