Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answered on another device

So I keep getting random iPhone numbers in my call log and when I tap on them to view them because I don’t remember answering random FaceTimes I noticed it says answered on another device and I have not answered on either of my iPhones is my information hacked into?...

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 10:17 AM

Are you sharing this Apple ID with a different user?

If you don’t recall answering these calls and are not sharing an Apple ID, you’ll want to change your Apple ID password, and will want to enable two-factor authentication, and change your associated passwords, and the passwords for the password-reset email path.

You’ll also want to review which devices are signed into your Apple ID using iCloud, particularly if you have transferred any devices to other folks.

Upgrade your devices to iOS 13.5.1; to current.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 10:17 AM in response to rolonda11

Are you sharing this Apple ID with a different user?

If you don’t recall answering these calls and are not sharing an Apple ID, you’ll want to change your Apple ID password, and will want to enable two-factor authentication, and change your associated passwords, and the passwords for the password-reset email path.

You’ll also want to review which devices are signed into your Apple ID using iCloud, particularly if you have transferred any devices to other folks.

Upgrade your devices to iOS 13.5.1; to current.

Answered on another device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.