Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes music transfer from iPad to MacBook

Hi I'm new and not great with computers hence apple products, I'm wondering how to transfer my music from iPad to MacBook or iPhone? any help is appreciated. thank you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 10:41 AM

You cannot transfer from iPad or iPhone to your computer. It’s not allowed to do that, you can however, transfer from the Computer to the iPad or iPhone. If they are songs that you downloaded from iTunes then they should be able to be downloaded from your iTunes account on to the other devices as well. You also can’t transfer from device to device, but again, if it’s from iTunes and that’s how you got them on your iPad, then you’ll be able to download them on the iPhone and computer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 10:41 AM in response to tiki212

You cannot transfer from iPad or iPhone to your computer. It’s not allowed to do that, you can however, transfer from the Computer to the iPad or iPhone. If they are songs that you downloaded from iTunes then they should be able to be downloaded from your iTunes account on to the other devices as well. You also can’t transfer from device to device, but again, if it’s from iTunes and that’s how you got them on your iPad, then you’ll be able to download them on the iPhone and computer.

iTunes music transfer from iPad to MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.