Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is locked, can I still get my pictures back?

My phone is locked and I can’t use anymore, is there any way that I can recover my pictures?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 4:14 PM

Locked how? If you forgot your passcode and it says it's disabled and you need to connect to iTunes, you will have to erase your phone using your home computer with iTunes. If you've been backing up your phone or you had Photos turned on in iCloud, you can get your photos back once you erase and set it up again. If you haven't backed up your device nor did you have photos turned on in iCloud, your data is gone.

See this link for directions on how to perform the procedure --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 4:14 PM in response to abir971

Locked how? If you forgot your passcode and it says it's disabled and you need to connect to iTunes, you will have to erase your phone using your home computer with iTunes. If you've been backing up your phone or you had Photos turned on in iCloud, you can get your photos back once you erase and set it up again. If you haven't backed up your device nor did you have photos turned on in iCloud, your data is gone.

See this link for directions on how to perform the procedure --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

My phone is locked, can I still get my pictures back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.