Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not discovering anything

had to get a new iPhone 6s Plus same as the one I had that died. Everything transferred over. But I have two devices I use Bluetooth with. One is a outdoor radio other is in my Jeep for State Farm drive safe app. I can not get my Bluetooth to find them

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 11:59 PM

In each case, the peripheral device needs to be put into pairing mode in order for your phone to see it and put the pairing process into motion. Your new iPhone is looking for Bluetooth devices, but none (including your SF module and your radio) are announcing that they are available for pairing. You will need to push the BT Pair button on each device in order to let your phone know they are there.

Look at each peripheral device's pairing instructions for help if the procedure isn't obvious. Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2020 11:59 PM in response to Jeep217

In each case, the peripheral device needs to be put into pairing mode in order for your phone to see it and put the pairing process into motion. Your new iPhone is looking for Bluetooth devices, but none (including your SF module and your radio) are announcing that they are available for pairing. You will need to push the BT Pair button on each device in order to let your phone know they are there.

Look at each peripheral device's pairing instructions for help if the procedure isn't obvious. Good luck.

Bluetooth not discovering anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.