Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Use AirPlay to stream audio

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non apple I phone bluetooth devices

How to get my AfterShokz Bluetooth device installed on new Iphone 12. It's not happening on this phone. Looking for work-around. Have reset everything and nothing works so far. Updates are done. Any ideas besides having to buy a new model. These things aren't cheap. Thank you.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:13 PM

My aftershokz works fine with my 12 pro.

Have you put the headset into pairing mode? And then selected it in bluetooth settings?

One thing I have also found -if the headset is first connected to another device (eg your old phone, or a computer) it won't connect to your new phone. Remove it from those other devices first (at least until you get it paired with the 12)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 4:13 PM in response to JimmyBlue4U

My aftershokz works fine with my 12 pro.

Have you put the headset into pairing mode? And then selected it in bluetooth settings?

One thing I have also found -if the headset is first connected to another device (eg your old phone, or a computer) it won't connect to your new phone. Remove it from those other devices first (at least until you get it paired with the 12)

Non apple I phone bluetooth devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.