Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

touch screen not working Iphone 11

Iphone touch screen not working

swipe up to logog on not working

cannot swipe it off or swipe on for the main screen

volume up / volume down / main button right side restarts

after restart problem not resolved

incomming calls cannot be ansewered

had update yesterday

any solution for this?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 12:21 AM

5 replies

Jun 5, 2020 2:39 PM in response to bert211

I have had the same issue with my phone as well. I bought my phone from Verizon in late April. Four days ago i noticed when i would send a text that if i would hit the t to g it would put what ever was next to it. Now i have a hard time answering phone calls and its not worth sending texts. I bought an otter box case with a screen saver from Verizon and have never dropped the phone(YET). Verizon says i have to send it in and i will be getting a refurbished phone (that is whats frustrating).

Jun 5, 2020 2:42 PM in response to firefighter43088

You may be getting a refurbished phones or it may be new, it will be a service replacement units. There have been other posts here regarding using the otter box case on the SE 2020 and having screen problems. One cut out the screen protector from the Otterbox and replaced it with a 3rd party screen protector and said he has had no problems since then.

touch screen not working Iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.