Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to purchase either a lap top or iPad

I am want to purchase either a lap top or iPad. I want tp physically see/touch and be educated to their differences. Where can I do this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 8:03 AM

When stores reopen as Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, for direct physical comparison, find a retailer that stocks the devices in which you are interested.

If comparing Apple iPad and Mac, then your best option will be an Apple Store. If you are looking for a PC, for direct sided-by-side, you’ll need to find an appropriate retailer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 8:03 AM in response to cookncath

When stores reopen as Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, for direct physical comparison, find a retailer that stocks the devices in which you are interested.

If comparing Apple iPad and Mac, then your best option will be an Apple Store. If you are looking for a PC, for direct sided-by-side, you’ll need to find an appropriate retailer.

I want to purchase either a lap top or iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.