Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pro not charging

I bought my iPad Pro 16 months ago. For a few days this week it would charge off and on, then yesterday it stopped charging at all. I purchased a new cable, but that wasn’t the problem. Can this be repaired?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 8:40 AM

Read and follow ALL the steps provided here (cleaning your device's charging port included):--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If you still get no help, have it inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (they are re-opening after the lockdown).

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Jun 5, 2020 8:41 AM in response to lynnBGee

Potentially yes.

If your device is under Apple Care plus then make an appointment at an authorized service provider and get it checked out before that warranty ends.

if there is no apple care plus then y ou may be facing an out of warranty replacement, or maybe a battery replacement.

You should back your device up while you still have battery power, make an appointment and go from there.

IPad Pro not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.