Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage problem

Hi, 

My phone has 200GB of storage and only 57GB has been used up. However my phone is telling me that it’s full. 

Can you help me fix this please.

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 9:56 AM

Are you confusing iCloud Storage with the physical storage on your iPhone? No iPhone has 200GB, but there is an iCloud plan which is 200GB. iCloud storage does nothing to increase the physical storage on your phone. iCloud storage is for backup data.

To know what's going on here, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and see what you have available.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 9:56 AM in response to BrittanyTb

Are you confusing iCloud Storage with the physical storage on your iPhone? No iPhone has 200GB, but there is an iCloud plan which is 200GB. iCloud storage does nothing to increase the physical storage on your phone. iCloud storage is for backup data.

To know what's going on here, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and see what you have available.

Storage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.