Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is stromae not available in the uk

So alores on dance is a banger and I was looking forward to listening to it the 1000th time but Apple Music have said it’s not available in the region am in but couple weeks ago it was am not happy with this apple sort it out you have stromae’s other songs but not this one it’s really confusing

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:02 PM

So alores on dance is a banger and I was looking forward to listening to it the 1000th time but Apple Music have said it’s not available in the region am in but couple weeks ago it was am not happy with this apple sort it out you have stromae’s other songs but not this one it’s really confusing

Removal from Apple Music is usually at the request of the artist.

Management and artists control where their music is licensed. Nothing for Apple to sort.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 7:02 PM in response to Alores

Removal from Apple Music is usually at the request of the artist.

Management and artists control where their music is licensed. Nothing for Apple to sort.

Why is stromae not available in the uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.