Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to see what apps I had on a phone I no longer have?

I am trying desperately to find the name of a game and cannot figure it out. I just want to be able to access the past app purchase history for my account to figure it out, but haven't had any luck. I have checked iTunes and there is no section for apps or games. I also tried logging in on my sister's phone and it only showed me the past 90 days, and it's been probably 3 years or more. I need to know what game this is!

(In case anyone can help, it was a ****-type game, possibly an idle game. Basically, you had upgrades you could do and cards you could get to upgrade some of your little demon guys, and you could go up against other people and their little demon guys in a battle (which was set up like 7 layers down an elevator or something). I think it was 2016/17. The graphics were like... Tim Burton meets Inside Out? I need help!)

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 12:19 AM

Check your purchase history here - See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Is there a way to see what apps I had on a phone I no longer have?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.