Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding an app I had installed on my iPhone, which no longer works, using my Android phone

My iPhone no longer works and I want to find a game I had installed on it. I have searched everywhere for this particular game and can't remember the name of it exactly. How do I do this?

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:24 AM

You can try to see your purchase history on the web. This will include all purchases you have made as well as apps and games that you have installed on the various Apple devices you have used. This will be identified using your Apple ID.

See this:

How to see recent purchases on the web

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. 
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the exact amount, search for the amount. If there's a problem with an item that you purchased, use this website to report the problem to Apple.

To see charges from older purchases, you might need to look at your purchase history in Settings or the App Store.

Learn what to do if you don’t see the item you’re looking for or if you see unexpected charges.

Using the above steps, you might recognize the game app you are looking for.

Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 7:24 AM in response to Missmiss191919

You can try to see your purchase history on the web. This will include all purchases you have made as well as apps and games that you have installed on the various Apple devices you have used. This will be identified using your Apple ID.

See this:

How to see recent purchases on the web

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. 
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the exact amount, search for the amount. If there's a problem with an item that you purchased, use this website to report the problem to Apple.

To see charges from older purchases, you might need to look at your purchase history in Settings or the App Store.

Learn what to do if you don’t see the item you’re looking for or if you see unexpected charges.

Using the above steps, you might recognize the game app you are looking for.

Good Luck!

Finding an app I had installed on my iPhone, which no longer works, using my Android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.