Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activeon apps

I have 2 Activeon cx gold cameras which are similar to GoPro. How do I get any of the app on to my iPhone? They don’t show up in the App Store but the Activeon website gives the link to the App Store. When I click on the link for the U.S. version of the app for iPhone it opens the App Store, however I get a message saying the app is not available in my country/ region. I would like to use the cameras with my new iPhone and would like to know how to get the apps. Below is a photo of the camera and all the app from Activeon which are supposed to be available for iPhone

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 8:16 AM

I just found an app that works with Activeon CX Gold action cameras. iSmart DV

7 replies

Jun 6, 2020 1:58 AM in response to Dalger01

Until the developer of those cameras decides to make those apps available in your country's App Store, you may not download them onto your iPhone.

Contact the developer of the cameras and ask them to make their apps available in your country's App Store.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Jun 6, 2020 7:31 AM in response to Dalger01

I think that you have bought a camera that sellers still have in stock, but the developer has abandoned.

In a websearch I don't find an Activeon website and every offer for the software is a maze of trying to get me to agree to and download social media apps.

Searching the US App Store, I do not find these two apps. So the developer has taken them out of the store and is no longer offering them.

Activeon apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.