Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all Health & Activity Data

On my Iphone under Health/ Browse/Profile/ Privacy/ Devices I deleted what were non paired Apple watches. With this move I lost all my health and activities of 4 years. I did a new pairing of Apple Watch and did full reinstall on my iPhone from 5 days ago but didn’t bring back my health Data and Activities

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 5:56 PM

Greetings Svejdamios,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're missing Health and Activity data after removing your Apple Watch from the list of devices in Health.

I suggest ensuring Health is enabled under the iCloud settings of your iPhone. To do so, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud, and then tap Health if it is showing turned off: Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

Additionally, check for an earlier backup you may have: Back up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Here's what your Apple Watch backup includes

Keep in mind, the backup may not have the data if your Apple Watch was not in range of your iPhone when it was unpaired:

"When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, your iPhone automatically creates a backup of your Apple Watch. Unpairing will erase all data from your Apple Watch. If your Apple Watch is unpaired while out of range of your iPhone, the backup might not have the latest data. When you're ready, you can pair your Apple Watch again and set it up from a backup."

Kind regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2020 5:56 PM in response to Svejdamios

Greetings Svejdamios,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're missing Health and Activity data after removing your Apple Watch from the list of devices in Health.

I suggest ensuring Health is enabled under the iCloud settings of your iPhone. To do so, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud, and then tap Health if it is showing turned off: Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

Additionally, check for an earlier backup you may have: Back up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Here's what your Apple Watch backup includes

Keep in mind, the backup may not have the data if your Apple Watch was not in range of your iPhone when it was unpaired:

"When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, your iPhone automatically creates a backup of your Apple Watch. Unpairing will erase all data from your Apple Watch. If your Apple Watch is unpaired while out of range of your iPhone, the backup might not have the latest data. When you're ready, you can pair your Apple Watch again and set it up from a backup."

Kind regards.

Jun 9, 2020 7:22 AM in response to MichelleT18

Thanks. Unfortunately still not working. I’ve checked all correct health app settings and performed new pairing from back up on watch and reset phone as well from a previous backup and nothing there.

waiting for appointment with Apple engineer this week to see if there is a way to retrieve health data from previous backups and push back to my phone.

i have found some older apps ( Run Gap) that Allie for pushing data into workouts and heart rate , but doesn’t load back activities

foubd Heart rate app that stored hr but unable to Push Cardiogram data back into health app. If I sync with health app it may delete my cardiogram past data

Lost all Health & Activity Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.