Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Data - Cardio Fitness

I had a lot of information from many years of using fitness app.....I believe I deleted all this health data because where I had three watch icons...it said this watch is no longer paired with phone, so I deleted one not realising it was keeping my data. Is there a way I can recover this? In particular I had much data in the Cardio Fitness Section. Now after I've done an icloud back up numerous times, I still have no data available.

I tried going to an older backup and it still didn’t work.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on May 22, 2021 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 4:41 PM

Hi natalie246,

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

We understand that you are looking to recover the Health app data you've deleted.

Do you happen to have an encrypted computer backup of the device from before you deleted your Health app data?

We ask because Health app data is only included on an encrypted computer backup. You can use the article below as a reference.

Backup methods for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Unless you have an encrypted computer backup that you can use to restore from, recovering your Health app data is not possible.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2021 4:41 PM in response to natalie246

Hi natalie246,

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

We understand that you are looking to recover the Health app data you've deleted.

Do you happen to have an encrypted computer backup of the device from before you deleted your Health app data?

We ask because Health app data is only included on an encrypted computer backup. You can use the article below as a reference.

Backup methods for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Unless you have an encrypted computer backup that you can use to restore from, recovering your Health app data is not possible.

Take care!

Health Data - Cardio Fitness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.