Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

one of my sub mailboxes somehow got inside another mailbox. I need to get it back out. How do I do that?

How can I get a mailbox out of another mailbox? I have a list of sub mailboxes & somehow one got put into another & I need to get it back out on its own. How do I do that?

MacBook

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 8:12 AM

6 replies

Jun 17, 2020 10:30 AM in response to ineedhelpwithmailnow

I have the same problem, but I have no idea in which folder it is buried, so short of going through them all one by one..? If I could only find how to see the directory of all folders.

There's another answer to a similar question that says to look in the User Library, but unhelpfully, doesn't tell how to find that and it doesn't come up when you search.

The folder is there as a Spotlight search reveals the emails inside it, but I can't find the folder - I mean mailbox - itself. Can anybody help?

one of my sub mailboxes somehow got inside another mailbox. I need to get it back out. How do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.