Moving mail subfolder

I made a subfolder for one of my mailboxes but it appeared at the end of the list of other sub-mailboxes. I tried to move it by dragging but it slid out of the list it should be in and now I cannot drag it to its correct place. What can I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 4:09 PM

abkunzmann Said:

"Moving mail subfolder: I made a subfolder for one of my mailboxes but it appeared at the end of the list of other sub-mailboxes. I tried to move it by dragging but it slid out of the list it should be in and now I cannot drag it to its correct place. What can I do?"

-------

Dragging and Dropping Mail Folders:

Two Options:

A. Restart the Mac:

Try restarting the Mac, seeing if that allows for this.

B. Perform this on your eMail Provider's Site:

Log directly in to your eMail provider's site, and perform the moving there.

C. Use Another Device:

Perform this using another device (particularly a computer, as it would be more user-friendly, doing so).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 4:09 PM in response to abkunzmann

abkunzmann Said:

"Moving mail subfolder: I made a subfolder for one of my mailboxes but it appeared at the end of the list of other sub-mailboxes. I tried to move it by dragging but it slid out of the list it should be in and now I cannot drag it to its correct place. What can I do?"

-------

Dragging and Dropping Mail Folders:

Two Options:

A. Restart the Mac:

Try restarting the Mac, seeing if that allows for this.

B. Perform this on your eMail Provider's Site:

Log directly in to your eMail provider's site, and perform the moving there.

C. Use Another Device:

Perform this using another device (particularly a computer, as it would be more user-friendly, doing so).

Moving mail subfolder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.