Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri drain battery at night

Recently my IPhone’s battery drained from 60% to 1% at night. Upon checking the battery activity , I found out that Siri was active 60% of the time for the last 24

hours.

I turned off Siri, however the consumption during the night time is still the same. I read up the discussion and reset my iPhone to factory setting the next day. However the problem still persisted on.

Have no clue and did no exception for my apps or phone’s setting. Please help to advise.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 6:48 PM

2 replies

Jun 9, 2020 11:59 AM in response to Lalayon_26

Hello Lalayon_26,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that Siri is draining your battery. I can certainly help you with this!

Please follow the steps suggested here to get the most out of your iPhone battery.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Jun 10, 2020 7:44 PM in response to Lalayon_26

I have contacted Apple support, they checked my battery life and concluded my battery is healthy therefore they suggested me to bring my i-phone down to the apple store to have a check. However, I managed to stop this irritating issue by the changing some settings as below:

Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Fetch New Data -> Turn off Push function

I noticed my battery function back to normal after this settings done, and I try to turn on the push function again, the siri problem doesn't happened anymore.

I still don't know what is the problem for siri drain my battery at night, probably some bugs trigger the problem which still unable to be identified.

Siri drain battery at night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.