Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't play purchased music

i have recently uninstalled and reinstalled Itunes onto my windows PC. after doing so several of my purchased songs wont play, a notice comes up saying the computer is not authorised to play the song and tells me to input my apple ID and password in order to authorise it, however it makes no difference, when i try to play the song, the note pops up again. Can anyone help please?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 1:51 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 7, 2020 4:31 AM in response to ywood62

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for recent store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

If that hasn't helped see If iTunes prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support.

tt2

can't play purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.