Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel a paid subscription ?

hi , i have deleted an app after payed the monthly fees because i dont see this one is practical

my question is in the next month will they take the monthly fees despite that i deleted this app

because when i go to subscription on my iphone i see the app despite that i deleted it ???????

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 2:37 PM

Deleting an app does not cancel the subscription. You must unsubscribe as described here—>See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. It looks like you are not currently subscribed, however. Your current subscription will not be renewed. You can’t cancel a subscription for a time period that you have already paid for. You can try requesting a refund—>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2020 2:37 PM in response to Roimostafa

Deleting an app does not cancel the subscription. You must unsubscribe as described here—>See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. It looks like you are not currently subscribed, however. Your current subscription will not be renewed. You can’t cancel a subscription for a time period that you have already paid for. You can try requesting a refund—>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Jun 8, 2020 5:36 PM in response to Roimostafa

All sales are final in the app store. Under some circumstances you can get a refund, but it is out of the goodness of their hearts, not because they are required to. If you just used the link to request a refund you dealt with the automated system. You can try escalating to a live human being—>iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

cancel a paid subscription ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.