Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Purchases

I can't download some of my Apple Music purchases that I had taken off of my iPhone. I can find the purchases in the itunes stores however they only show up as purchased with no download option. This is only true for some songs. See the attached screenshot as an example

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 12:25 PM

Hello joerf11,

Thank you for the post. I'd want to make sure I was able to download content as well, and I'd like to get a little more information about what's happening to see if I can assist.

For clarification, it sounds like you're referring to songs you purchased in the iTunes Store rather than songs downloaded from an Apple Music subscription. Is that right?

If so, the purchased songs are most likely hidden. You can unhide them using the guidance here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books. Once you've done so, you should be able to redownload the songs using these steps: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

I hope that helps you. Have a good day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 12:25 PM in response to joerf11

Hello joerf11,

Thank you for the post. I'd want to make sure I was able to download content as well, and I'd like to get a little more information about what's happening to see if I can assist.

For clarification, it sounds like you're referring to songs you purchased in the iTunes Store rather than songs downloaded from an Apple Music subscription. Is that right?

If so, the purchased songs are most likely hidden. You can unhide them using the guidance here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books. Once you've done so, you should be able to redownload the songs using these steps: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

I hope that helps you. Have a good day.

Apple Music Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.