Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to share a photos project 2020

I wish to share a slideshow project in my shared albums section of photos. I managed to keep the order the way I wanted via another community tip= hold down the control key and tap the album and use the newly opened menu!

Now how to share it?

Thanks

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 11:35 PM

I am not sure, what you created - a shared album or a slideshow project?

You can use a shared album to share videos and photos, but not a project, see:

Use Shared Albums in Photos - Apple Support

To share a slideshow as you created it in your slideshow project (including the titles and the background music) export the finished slideshow as a video. Open the slideshow project and click the Export button in the toolbar. Then select a video quality and save the video. I would share this video by mail drop. If you import it back to Photos to add it to a shared album, the size and quality will be reduced.

Or share the photos from your album as a shared album. (What are shared albums in Photos on Mac? - Apple Support)

Add the photos to the shared album exactly in the order you arranged them, one by one. If the photo needs an explanation, add a comment. People you invite will be seeing your comment as a title below the photo on the webpage, when they are viewing the album on the web. They can view the photos individually by stepping them or play the sequence of photos as a slideshow.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2020 11:35 PM in response to lynninSD

I am not sure, what you created - a shared album or a slideshow project?

You can use a shared album to share videos and photos, but not a project, see:

Use Shared Albums in Photos - Apple Support

To share a slideshow as you created it in your slideshow project (including the titles and the background music) export the finished slideshow as a video. Open the slideshow project and click the Export button in the toolbar. Then select a video quality and save the video. I would share this video by mail drop. If you import it back to Photos to add it to a shared album, the size and quality will be reduced.

Or share the photos from your album as a shared album. (What are shared albums in Photos on Mac? - Apple Support)

Add the photos to the shared album exactly in the order you arranged them, one by one. If the photo needs an explanation, add a comment. People you invite will be seeing your comment as a title below the photo on the webpage, when they are viewing the album on the web. They can view the photos individually by stepping them or play the sequence of photos as a slideshow.

how to share a photos project 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.