You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it not possible if you want to share an album you've already created to simply have a menu item to "share" that already existing album with whomever you choose, especially if they're in your family sharing group?

I have numerous albums in my photos app that I would like to share with family, but instead of having a menu option where I can just click on an album and say "share" and designate with whom I have to create a new album under "Shared Albums" and then add all the photos that are already in my album that I've already created and add them to the new shared album. Needless extra steps.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 11:41 PM

Hi

We are not apple here, we are users like you, so we don't know. If you want to give feedback to apple, the only channel they might listen to is:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/photos.html

They are more likely to do something if a lot of people request the same.

3 replies

Why is it not possible if you want to share an album you've already created to simply have a menu item to "share" that already existing album with whomever you choose, especially if they're in your family sharing group?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.