Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic Error

Hello everyone.

I have an iMac 17/2017 running macOs Catalina. I have an issue with kernel panic. This happened when I tried to export a video, when opened the system preferences from an app like Kap etc.

What I have done untli now .

• Checked for mailware and everything is clean.
  • I updated all the software
  • I checked to repaired for disk permissions. Everything is ok.
  • I ensured that I have enough free space on drive.
  • I launched the Disk Utility. Everything is ok.
  • I disabled startup items
  • Ι run Apple Diagnostics and everything is ok.

But the problem is still remeaning. Below is the info that the computer shows me.

Thanks in advance

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 6:50 AM

Looks good, except do you recognize the...

Configuration profiles present - This machine has configuration profiles. These are sometimes used by adware and malware.

To remove a configuration profile in macOS:

1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences....
  2. From the View menu in System Preferences, select Profiles.Note:
  3. Profiles won't be visible until you have at least one profile installed.
  4. Select the profile you want to remove, and then press the - (minus) button. Click Remove to remove the profile.

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 6:50 AM in response to vbaimas

Looks good, except do you recognize the...

Configuration profiles present - This machine has configuration profiles. These are sometimes used by adware and malware.

To remove a configuration profile in macOS:

1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences....
  2. From the View menu in System Preferences, select Profiles.Note:
  3. Profiles won't be visible until you have at least one profile installed.
  4. Select the profile you want to remove, and then press the - (minus) button. Click Remove to remove the profile.

Jun 9, 2020 4:22 PM in response to vbaimas

You can check to see if you've removed all of the files by downloading and running Find Any File to search for any files with the application's name  and the developer's name in the file name.  For example for CleanMyMac software you'd do the following 2 searches: 

1 - Name contains cleanmymac

2 - Name contains macpaw

Any files that are found can be dragged from the search results window to the Desktop or Trash bin in the Dock for deletion.

FAF can search areas that Spotlight can't like invisible folders, system folders and packages.

Jun 9, 2020 7:43 AM in response to vbaimas

I'm not the best with reading Panic reports, but it looks to me like GPU related.

EtreCheck is a simple little app to display the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac.

https://www.etrecheck.com/

Pastebin is a good place to paste the whole report if you capture the URL while there…

https://pastebin.com/

Kernel Panic Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.