Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Icloud email used on my Ipad 3 is no longer recognised by Apple ID or Icloud ID

My old Apple ID email I changed to a new one. Now after a period of time i thought i could use my old ipad 3 for just music and i noticed my Apple ID is correct but my ICLOUD Email is my old apple ID.

So i need to log out of icloud to enter my latest icloud email and apple id email. But i cant remember the old email password. So i went to Apple ID and I CLOUD ID and tried to do a password reset and both of them say my current (old) email that is being used on my ipad 3 Icloud settings is invalid. So i cant get a password reset and i cant logout of icloud.

Any help would be appreciated

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 5:37 PM

See -- What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.

2 replies

Jun 9, 2020 10:11 PM in response to zinacef

So I am signed into iCloud on my iPad 3 with old Apple ID email address and I can’t sign out because iCloud and Apple do not recognise the same Old email as a iCloud or Apple ID so it won’t give password resets.

now on the same iPad 3 only iCloud is using old email Apple ID and everything else is signed in with current Apple ID

Please I need to replace old iCloud email Signin with current email Apple ID

My Icloud email used on my Ipad 3 is no longer recognised by Apple ID or Icloud ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.