Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heating issue in my iPhone 11

Since I am brought new iPhone 11 there heating issue when ever turn on camera to shot photo and video recording in just 2 minutes the phone was heat up to much. I can’t use any app for the heating issue. When ever I tried to open and browsing the app phone will be heat up to much I am didn’t understand why the phone heating to much. Their any hardware problem with this device . Can i get replacement with new devie. Please help and support i am unable to use my devices properly

Thanks You

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 1:42 PM

It's perfectly normal for an iPhone or iPad to generate heat, but if a device always gets hot when used, it might be a sign of a hardware problem or issue with the iOS. More often than not, software is the cause of overheating issues.

See here why and when it warms up:--> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support 

And yes, you can get the battery replaced. You may check out the link provided below:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2020 1:42 PM in response to nagen32

It's perfectly normal for an iPhone or iPad to generate heat, but if a device always gets hot when used, it might be a sign of a hardware problem or issue with the iOS. More often than not, software is the cause of overheating issues.

See here why and when it warms up:--> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures - Apple Support 

And yes, you can get the battery replaced. You may check out the link provided below:

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

Heating issue in my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.