Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my iPhone 6 Plus turn on?

So I dropped my iPhone 6 Plus on the ground one day and I picked it up and it seemed fine their wasn’t any damage. but within a week the left side of the screen (where the battery is) started to pop out but my iPhone still worked and then I started to realize that the battery was draining faster than usual and I just thought I was using it more than usual but it turns out my iPhone was dying when it was at 80% battery and I did not take it into the store because I didn’t think it was a big deal. A few day after that it completely stopped working and now I can plug it into the wall using all Apple chargers and power adapters and it would turn to the Apple logo in a few seconds then turn off with a lightly lit black screen and it won’t go past that (and every time I unplug it it completely turns off again and won’t turn back on until it’s plugged back in). One time I got it to a screen that said I needed to restore it so I unplugged it and as usual, it turned off I tried plugging it into the computer and the computer didn’t recognize it as a device or anything nor did the phone turn on like when I plug it into the wall. I need help fixing this without purchasing a new iPhone and if possible, without buying a new battery. Can someone please help?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:11 PM

Unfortunately, your iPhone is clearly having hardware related issues and namely the battery. I am not sure whether there is something else related to the drop as well. There is not going to by an easy way out of this one. In the least you will need to have your failing battery replaced. I recommend that have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2020 10:11 PM in response to SadiPhoneUser_

Unfortunately, your iPhone is clearly having hardware related issues and namely the battery. I am not sure whether there is something else related to the drop as well. There is not going to by an easy way out of this one. In the least you will need to have your failing battery replaced. I recommend that have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center.

Axel F.

Why won’t my iPhone 6 Plus turn on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.