Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help getting my account back!

I got robbed and they stole my iPhone, as soon they got a hand on my device they changed email and phone number attached to the account so now there's no way to get my account back since it says to enter the phone number when I want to access it or request a password reset.

Is there any way to request Apple to change the email address on the account back to the one used to create it?

P.d I checked and the account still have the @iCloud.com email address attached to it since it recognizes it on www.icloud.com, so I can confirm is my account

Any help on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 9:22 AM

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 9:22 AM in response to mrbattlex

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

Help getting my account back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.