Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't backup whatsapp to icloud "enough enough iphone storage"

Dear all,

I have more than enough (more that 2,5x the backup size) available on my Icloud. But i can't back up because I dont have enough space on my phone. WHich is very strange since I want to back up on iCloud and free up space on my iPhone device.

I found a similar post about this subject but the links the support pointed out are of no help. Still dont know how to back up to icloud since my phone itself lacks space.

How to fix this problem. I need more space on my phone and have plenty storage left on my iCloud account.

Thanks in advance

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Can't backup whatsapp to icloud "enough enough iphone storage"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.