Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mac book won't update catalina 10.15.5

My mac book won't update Catalina 10.15.5

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 11:46 AM

Please read the following user tip and restate your question/problem in detail: Writing an Effective Apple Support Communities Question - Apple Community  

What system version are you currently running?

What happens when you try? Are you using the System/Software Update preference pane? If so and you're already running a version of Catalina try downloading and applying the  macOS Catalina 10.15.5 Combo Update.  It's usually easier and quicker than going thru the System Preferences app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2020 11:46 AM in response to rjon

Please read the following user tip and restate your question/problem in detail: Writing an Effective Apple Support Communities Question - Apple Community  

What system version are you currently running?

What happens when you try? Are you using the System/Software Update preference pane? If so and you're already running a version of Catalina try downloading and applying the  macOS Catalina 10.15.5 Combo Update.  It's usually easier and quicker than going thru the System Preferences app.

My mac book won't update catalina 10.15.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.