Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello how do I turn on location services for an app that is not on the location services list in the privacy setting of my iPhone?

I recently downloaded an application for work that allows me to submit time punches, look at my schedules, check my pay, and contact Human Resources. The application is supposed to have a feature for location services, how ever when I log in it does not ask for location permissions only notifications. Additionally when I open my privacy settings >location and view the list of applications the app I want to modify location services for is not on the list. How can I add to the list and turn on location services if the app itself does not ask for permission automatically, and I do not have the option to add it to location services list in the privacy setting?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 2:34 PM

Check Settings > [the app name]. Does it offer a “location” setting?

1 reply

Hello how do I turn on location services for an app that is not on the location services list in the privacy setting of my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.