Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i put games from ipad to mac pro air

how do I put games from iPad to new Mac Pro air

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 7:08 AM

The mechanism Apple developed, Catalyst, allows Developers to port their Apps to the Mac more easily. They check One checkbox and re-compile, and they get a working (if a little weird) App for Mac. Then they can optimize it further for the best user experience.

The bottom line for Users is that more and more such ported Apps will be available, but at this writing the Developer must decide to offer a similar App that runs on the Mac, and you have to buy that different App.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2020 7:08 AM in response to DogMonday

The mechanism Apple developed, Catalyst, allows Developers to port their Apps to the Mac more easily. They check One checkbox and re-compile, and they get a working (if a little weird) App for Mac. Then they can optimize it further for the best user experience.

The bottom line for Users is that more and more such ported Apps will be available, but at this writing the Developer must decide to offer a similar App that runs on the Mac, and you have to buy that different App.

how do i put games from ipad to mac pro air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.