Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring games I use from my iPad to laptop

I recently purchased a laptop and cannot get the same games that are on my iPad. How can I fix that

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:17 PM

Unfortunately not. As a rule, your iOS games cannot be played on your laptop. If you are in the fortunate situation of having a Mac with an M1 processor, then there is an option. It requires the developer of the game to make it available on MacOS. If so, you can find your games in the MacOS AppStore under your purchased apps profile.

However, you should not be worried about losing your games. They will always be able to be downloaded again, under purchased apps on your iOS device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 12:17 PM in response to Irrestible

Unfortunately not. As a rule, your iOS games cannot be played on your laptop. If you are in the fortunate situation of having a Mac with an M1 processor, then there is an option. It requires the developer of the game to make it available on MacOS. If so, you can find your games in the MacOS AppStore under your purchased apps profile.

However, you should not be worried about losing your games. They will always be able to be downloaded again, under purchased apps on your iOS device.

Transferring games I use from my iPad to laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.