Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't play Apple Music from one Itunes PC - OK everywhere else

For a couple of months now I have not been able to play Apple Music from my work PC. I have called support a couple of times, one time they had me uninstall and reinstall, which didn't work. Another time he told me that since I had a different AppleID for music than iCloud that was the problem and I had to change my AppleID. Not going to do that.

I've seen all the suggestions about signing out and back in, showing in Apple Music, deleting SubscriptionPlayCache, etc. and nothing seems to work. My home PC works fine and it's on the same version. This is very frustrating. I use the work PC all day and like to listen to my music and I am missing a good portion of it since I have been on Apple Music for a few years now.

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:35 AM

Well, I should have looked at some posts below. There was a post with a similar error to mine and deleting the API and SC Info folders worked! If anyone else if having similar problem, try this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204649

1 reply

Can't play Apple Music from one Itunes PC - OK everywhere else

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.