Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The one side sound problem

Hey I have a little problem. For some reason my on wireless headphones the sound is only coming from one side (my right) and this problem is only on my iPhone 8. As I have a iPad mini 4 and a Windows 10 and it is fine. I do have the latest software on my iPhone so that is not the problem. Can you please help me out some?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:26 AM

Hey there, ChibiGirl10.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks for your question about hearing audio out of only one side of your headphones. I'd be glad to see what I can do to help you out.

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, give those steps a try first. If the issue remains after, let's check in Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual to make sure that the balance is correctly. That's a setting that's often overlooked, and it sounds like it could be part of the issue if the headphones are working on your other devices without issue.

Hopefully that help.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 6:26 AM in response to ChibiGirl10

Hey there, ChibiGirl10.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks for your question about hearing audio out of only one side of your headphones. I'd be glad to see what I can do to help you out.

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, give those steps a try first. If the issue remains after, let's check in Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual to make sure that the balance is correctly. That's a setting that's often overlooked, and it sounds like it could be part of the issue if the headphones are working on your other devices without issue.

Hopefully that help.

Have a great day!

The one side sound problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.